OPTIONAL ADDITIONS FOR THIS DESTINY PACKAGE:
(additional charges will apply)
--more chairs at the ceremony site
--ice water for your guests
--custom ceremony playlist
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PACKAGE:
-$100.00 discount if you have your own ceremony photographer
Cocoa Beach Destiny DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS DESTINY PACKAGE:
Available for 2 to 50 participants, over 50 participants, call for quote.
- Officiant, who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony: legal person to perform your Florida wedding ceremony, and help coordinate your beach wedding ceremony on the beach. Our officiant can also perform your vow renewal ceremony (no marriage license required because you are already married) If you want to have your own minister or officiant: ceremony must be no longer than 20 minutes. We do not give any credits or discounts because you won't be using our officiant. Our officiant will still be present to help with ceremony coordination.
- Elite Beach Weddings will provide ceremonies and vows for you to choose from: several different ceremonies to choose from, from religious to civil. Of course, you can have your own personal vows.
- Beach location in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, with reasonable access --in some areas, you may need to obtain permission from property management. Most beach weddings take place at a couple of the beach parks. Several of the hotels have great beach access and will let you have a beach wedding there. Just remember, when making reservations, ask about their beach area for your wedding. Some of the hotels are starting to charge to use their beach for a wedding (I do not agree with this practice!)
- Consultations by phone and email: We are available by phone and email when you need any information.
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided: Approximately one week before your ceremony date, we will provide you with a detailed ceremony agenda which will confirm all of your ceremony decor, beach wedding location, plus a detailed timeline of your ceremony. You will receive a general timeline in your wedding packet, however we repeat everything specific to your beach wedding ceremony, so you can rest assured everything is covered.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license: We will take your Florida marriage license that you have obtained, we will sign and stamp in after the ceremony and return it to the courthouse for legal filing. There are no more signatures required, but our officiants, after the ceremony. We do not file your Florida marriage license if you are having your own officiant/minister.
- Unity sand ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices: The Unity sand ceremony take the place of the "unity" candle ceremony. You will combine different colors of sand (that you will choose from our selections) to symbolize the joining in marriage. This unity sand ceremony is a great way to incorporate children into the ceremony -- each one can have their own color of sand to represent their importance, and commitment to this new family.
- PA System: insures great quality music
- Photographer at ceremony site: Our photographer will take photos from the beginning of the ceremony, during and finish with a few standard poses of the bride and groom. You will receive your 40 photos via free digital download. You can upgrade this photography time to include more poses, family poses, etc... see photography box below
The following selections will be chosen by you from our selections page(included in your package price)
- Recorded music: We have several playlists to choose from. Music is as follows: 1st song for the bridal party (if any), 2nd song for the bride walking down the aisle. 3rd song for the bride and groom after they kiss. If you desire a custom three-song playlist, this can be added. You can see this information on your selections worksheet.
- Custom designed bamboo wedding canopy with your choice of flower topper and flowing material colors: Over twenty colors of flowing material and many choices of flower topper, string of starfish topper, or no topper at all -- your choice.
- Decorated aisle-way that will coordinate with above: Many to choose from on our selections page.
- Up to 24 chairs at ceremony site with white or ivory chair covers: Additional chairs can be added. See your selections worksheet for availability and cost
- chair sash - available in many colors: Over twenty colors of sashes
- Choice of sand colors for the Unity Sand Ceremony: Many to choose from. Children can be added for no cost. You will keep your filled sand vase.
The Destiny Package: $1,525.00*
*Holidays, add $100.00 (Easter Weekend, Memorial Weekend, July 2-6, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day) No weddings on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, July 4.
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Additional charges will apply for areas South of Satellite Beach AND Beach houses/condos
A non-refundable deposit of $450.00 reserves the date!: Your date is not reserved until your deposit is received. This deposit is non-refundable and can be transferred to another wedding date (up to six months from the original date, and cannot be changed less than 30 days from original ceremony. Additional deposit of $300.00 will be required to change the date)
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Cocoa Beach Destiny - A Florida Beach Wedding Package
Looking for a Florida Beach wedding ceremony that let's you choose your own colors, aisle way, music, and more? Elite Beach weddings Port Canaveral Beach Weddings can give you that! With Elite Beach Weddings Cocoa Beach Destiny package, you can choose your own bamboo flowing material colors, aisle way, chair covers (white or ivory), several different colors of chair sashes, a large selection of recorded ceremony music, sand ceremony with your choice of sand colors. You will also be choosing your own ceremony from several choices of ceremonies (and of course, personal vows are always welcomed during your ceremony!).
Your Florida Beach Wedding Specialists
More about our Ceremony Photography:
All of our packages include standard ceremony photography. You can add additional photography time with our staff photographer. This expanded time will include all ceremony photos, group photo, immediate family photos with the newly married couple, and many more poses of the bridal party and bride and groom. You will receive all of your photos via a free digital download, along with a copyright release letter (or you can order your photos on a photo CD for only $25.00 for shipping and handling). This additional ceremony photography time is only $200.00.
Additional Option for your ceremony photography: Hire our exclusive photography company, Forever in Love Photography. They will take all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photography. If you want more editorial photos, as well as some non-traditional poses (trashing of the dress, for example), you can hire them, instead of our staff photographer.
If you use Forever in Love Photography for your ceremony, their photographer will remain on the beach for up to one hour from the start of the ceremony. If you would like to choose this photography option, You will need to contact them directly for pricing, and availability. Visit her website at: www.foreverinlovephotos.com