Cocoa Beach Distinctive Design -- DETAILED EXPLANATION OF THE DISTINCTIVE DESIGN PACKAGE
All- inclusive beach wedding ceremony for 2-50 participants, for over 50 guests, call for a quote
- Officiant to perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony: Official person to legally marry you in the state of Florida. Our officiant also performs vow renewal ceremonies (no marriage license required, since you are already married). If you will be using your own officiant/minister they must keep there ceremony time at 20 minutes or less. There will be no credits or discounts given for having your own officiant, as ours will still be at the ceremony site to help coordinate your beach wedding.
- Elite Beach Weddings will provide you with ceremony and vow selections: many ceremony and vow choices. And, of course, you can have your own personal vows, too.
- Beach locations in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, with reasonable access: We usually have our ceremonies at two different beach parks. We can have your beach wedding at your beachfront hotel or condo, but just make sure they don't charge you to use their beach area for our wedding (a practice we don't agree with!)
- In some areas, you may need to obtain permission from property management: always let management know you are having a beach wedding
- Consultation by phone and email: you can email us (preferred method) or call, with any questions, or information you may need
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided: A very important part of our packages. You will receive a general timeline in your wedding packet when you reserve with us. But, this timeline, is specific to your wedding day and time. This agenda will confirm all of your decor details, as well as a detailed timeline, including where we will meet the bride, where guests should meet, etc...
- Filing of your Florida Marriage License: Once your ceremony is over, our officiant will take your Florida marriage license, sign and stamp it and return it to the appropriate Florida courthouse for official filing. If you are having your own officiant/minister we are not responsible to sign, or return your marriage license, your officiant will take care of signing and returning.
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake case, choice of sand colors: This sand ceremony represents the joining of two people into "one". This ceremony is a great way to incorporate children into your ceremony. Each participant will have their own color of sand and will pour their sand into the main vase to represent their importance, and commitment to this family. This filled sand ceremony vase is yours to keep.
- Photographer at ceremony site: Our staff photographer will be at the beach for approximately one hour. Our photography will start at the beginning of the ceremony, and after ceremony photos with the bride and groom's immediate families, bridal party, and more poses of the bride and groom after the ceremony. Your photos will be presented to you by free digital download, so you will be able to make all the prints you want.
- Large decorated chalkboard announcing the new couple: Will be placed by the ceremony site, behind the chairs.
- Lemonade and Water Station : An important addition to this package, it can be very warm on the beach. And, don't forget, your guests have been there longer than you, waiting for your arrival.
- PA System: insure great quality music, and for weddings over 25 guests: microphone for the officiant during the ceremony.
- "Just Married" hats for the bride and groom
- Lemonade/Water Station for your guests: Water and lemonade will be set-up for your guests enjoyment
- Recorded music chosen from our selection page: several three song selection playlists: 1st song for the bridal party (if any), 2nd song for the bride walking down the aisle, 3rd song for the couple to walk after they kiss. You will have the option of having a custom playlist, information for this will be on your selections worksheet.
- Choice of one of our custom Distinctive Design Packages: With this package, you will choose a specific design number (for example #1 Seaside Coral)
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at ceremony site: Additional chairs can be added. See your selections worksheet for cost.
Distinctive Design Package: $1,950.00*
*Holidays, add $200 (Easter Weekend, Memorial Weekend, July 2-6, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day) No weddings on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or July 4.
*does not include any permit of parking fees that may be required
*Additional charges will apply for areas South of Satellite Beach or beach houses/private condos
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 reserves the date!: Your deposit is needed to reserve your wedding date. This deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions. If you need to change your wedding date, you have a one time date transfer available (as long as it is within six months of the original ceremony date, and is not changed less than 30 days from the original ceremony date). An additional $300.00 deposit will be required to reserve your second date.
This deposit will be subtracted from your package price
Your Florida Beach Wedding Specialists
OPTIONAL ADDITIONS FOR THIS DISTINCTIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
(additional charges will apply)
--more chairs for the ceremony
--Spandex chair sashes
--custom ceremony playlist
--First Dance on beach, under the bamboo
Cocoa Beach Distinctive Design Package - A Florida Beach Wedding
More about our Ceremony Photography:
All of our packages include standard ceremony photography. You will have the option to add additional ceremony photography, which will include all the ceremony photos, a group photo, immediate family photos with the newly married couple, and many more poses of the bridal party and bride and groom. This additional photography time is only $200.00. You will receive all of your photos via free digital download, along with a copyright release letter.
Additional Option for your ceremony photography: Hire our exclusive photography company, Forever in Love Photography. They will take all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photography. If you want more editorial photos, as well as some non-traditional poses (trashing of the dress, for example), you can hire them, instead of our staff photographer.
If you use Forever in Love Photography for your ceremony, their photographer will remain on the beach for up to one hour from the start of the ceremony. If you would like to choose this photography option, You will need to contact them directly for pricing, and availability. Visit her website at: www.foreverinlovephotos.com