Your Florida Beach Wedding Specialists
Optional Additions for the Nautical Knot Package: (charges will apply)
--photographer at ceremony site
--custom play list
--bottles of water on ice
--microphone for ceremony officiant
--photo slideshow set to your music choice
Cocoa Beach Nautical Knot Package - A Florida Beach Wedding
More about our Ceremony Photography:
All of our packages included standard photography. You can purchase additional photography time, which will include all of the ceremony photos, plus a group photo with all the guests, immediate family photos with the newly married couple, and many more poses with the bridal party, and bride and groom. This additional ceremony photography time is only $200.00. You will receive all of your photos via free digital download, along with a copyright release letter. Or, you can receive these photos by mail on a photo CD, for only $25.00 for shipping and handling.
Additional Option for your ceremony photography: Hire our exclusive photography company, Forever in Love Photography. They will take all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photography. If you want more editorial photos, as well as some non-traditional poses (trashing of the dress, for example), you can hire them, instead of our staff photographer.
If you use Forever in Love Photography for your ceremony, their photographer will remain on the beach for up to one hour from the start of the ceremony. If you would like to choose this photography option, You will need to contact them directly for pricing, and availability. Visit their website at: www.foreverinlovephotos.com
Cocoa Beach Nautical Knot -- Detailed explanation of Cocoa Beach Nautical Knot Package
2-35 participants (including bridal party): This package is for smaller beach weddings, please note the number of participants limit.
- Officiant, who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony: legal person to perform your Florida wedding ceremony, and help coordinate your beach wedding ceremony on the beach. Our officiant can also perform your vow renewal ceremony (no marriage license required because you are already married) If you want to have your own minister or officiant: ceremony must be no longer than 20 minutes. We do not give any credits or discounts because you won't be using our officiant. Our officiant will still be present to help with ceremony coordination.
- Elite Beach Weddings will provide ceremonies and vows for you to choose from: several different ceremonies to choose from, from religious to civil. Of course, you can have your own personal vows.
- Beach location in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area, with reasonable access --in some areas, you may need to obtain permission from property management. Most beach weddings take place at a couple of the beach parks. Several of the hotels have great beach access and will let you have a beach wedding there. Just remember, when making reservations, ask about their beach area for your wedding. Some of the hotels are starting to charge to use their beach for a wedding (I do not agree with this practice!)
- Consultations by phone and email: We are available by phone and email when you need any information.
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided: Approximately one week before your ceremony date, we will provide you with a detailed ceremony agenda which will confirm all of your ceremony decor, beach wedding location, plus a detailed timeline of your ceremony. You will receive a general timeline in your wedding packet, however we repeat everything specific to your beach wedding ceremony, so you can rest assured everything is covered.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license: We will take your Florida marriage license that you have obtained, we will sign and stamp in after the ceremony and return it to the courthouse for legal filing. There are no more signatures required, but our officiants, after the ceremony. We do not file your Florida marriage license if you are having your own officiant/minister.
- Unity sand ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices: The Unity sand ceremony take the place of the "unity" candle ceremony. You will combine different colors of sand (that you will choose from our selections) to symbolize the joining in marriage. This unity sand ceremony is a great way to incorporate children into the ceremony -- each one can have their own color of sand to represent their importance, and commitment to this new family.
- Recorded Music: Our PA System will insure quality sound for your ceremony music choice of recorded traditional ceremony music, or steel drum recorded wedding music. 1st song, Pachelbel in d for any bridal party, 2nd song, "here comes the bride", 3rd song, for the bridal couple, "the bridal march".
- Photographer at Ceremony Site: Our photographer will take photos from the beginning of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and a few standard poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony. These 40 photos will be presented to you via a free digital download, along with a copyright release letter. This photography is available for upgrade, see photo box below for more information.
The following selections will be chosen by you from our selections page(included in your package price)
- Three bamboo poles (two on each side, with a pole going across the top with your choice of up two material colors and three choices of bamboo arch topper: string of starfish, white lilies, or tropical flowers: over 20 colors of flowing material to choose from.
- Decorated aisle-way consisting with your choice of the following: Tiki torches or natural bamboo poles: Connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, tropical flower garland placed in the sand: You will receive a worksheet in your packet to write in all of the choices
- Up to 14 chairs at ceremony site with white or ivory chair covers: Additional chairs can be added. See your selections worksheet for availability and cost
- chair sash - available in many colors: Over twenty colors of sashes
- Choice of sand colors for the Unity Sand Ceremony: Many sand colors to choose from. Children can be added for no cost. You will keep your filled sand vase.
Nautical Knot Package: : $1,275.00
*does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Holidays, add $100 (Easter Weekend, Memorial Weekend, July 2-6, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Weekend, New Year's Eve, New Years Day) No weddings on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, July 4.
*Additional charges will apply for areas south of Satellite Beach or beach houses/condos
A non-refundable deposit of $400.00 reserves your date!: This non-refundable deposit will reserve your date. You will have one transfer of date option available, as long as the new date is within six months of the original wedding date, and the change is made more than 30 days before the original ceremony date. An additional $300.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to hold your second wedding date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.